Consia works throughout the world with main focus areas being Africa, Latin America, and South-East Asia
ACTIVITIES AND CLIENTS
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- World Bank (WB)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- European Union (EU)
- Nordic Development Fund (NDF)
- Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA)
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Danish Trust Funds
- Ministries of Transport in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and Europe
What we offer
In a developing environment, integrated development programmes occupy a pivotal role. Income enhancement is a positive and important indicator of poverty alleviation to which all development activities are addressed. Certain basic technical and socio-economic criteria can be employed - large scale, reaching the poor, providing easy access to savings and credit services, mechanisms for cost recovery and financial sustainability.
Institutional building is generally heralded as the missing link in development, as a primary objective of aid, and as a necessary condition for sustainable development. Such strengthening is especially pressing at the policy level where complex economic and political trends test the ability of institutions to deliver effective policies. Further, institutional strengthening is directed at the introduction of change programmes based on institutional reforms and renewal.