Consia works throughout the world with main focus areas being Africa, Latin America, and South-East Asia
ACTIVITIES AND CLIENTS
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- World Bank (WB)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- European Union (EU)
- Nordic Development Fund (NDF)
- Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA)
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Danish Trust Funds
- Ministries of Transport in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and Europe
What we offer
Urban growth and transformation creates economic, environmental and social problems. An Urban Transport Policy aims to create a sustainable foundation through institutional development, the creation of integrated transport strategies, the improvement of sustainable financial mechanisms for sector expansion and the increase of public-private partnership in the investment and operation of urban transport systems.
Consia has in-house experience - technical as well as at the managerial and institutional level – from the formulation and implementation of agriculture and rural development projects and programmes in countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America. This includes experience from donor supported sector wide programmes (SWAP) with a strong element of organisational strengthening and institutional development comprising both public sector institutions and private sector organisations.