Consia works throughout the world with main focus areas being Africa, Latin America, and South-East Asia
ACTIVITIES AND CLIENTS
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- World Bank (WB)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- European Union (EU)
- Nordic Development Fund (NDF)
- Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA)
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Danish Trust Funds
- Ministries of Transport in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and Europe
What we offer
Urban growth and transformation creates economic, environmental and social problems. An Urban Transport Policy aims to create a sustainable foundation through institutional development, the creation of integrated transport strategies, the improvement of sustainable financial mechanisms for sector expansion and the increase of public-private partnership in the investment and operation of urban transport systems.
Institutional building is generally heralded as the missing link in development, as a primary objective of aid, and as a necessary condition for sustainable development. Such strengthening is especially pressing at the policy level where complex economic and political trends test the ability of institutions to deliver effective policies. Further, institutional strengthening is directed at the introduction of change programmes based on institutional reforms and renewal.