Consia works throughout the world with main focus areas being Africa, Latin America, and South-East Asia
ACTIVITIES AND CLIENTS
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- World Bank (WB)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- European Union (EU)
- Nordic Development Fund (NDF)
- Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA)
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Danish Trust Funds
- Ministries of Transport in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and Europe
What we offer
The construction of a well-functioning infrastructure is crucial to a country’s development if it is to be sustainable. The focus of Consist is to provide a complete range of services in the feasibility, planning and implementation of road and highway projects including preliminary analysis, design and planning, tender-processing, construction supervision and maintenance management.
In order to facilitate the technology transfer process Consia is managing a Professional Training Unit that offers training courses in various fields for professionals from developing countries. The courses are normally held in Denmark in order to expose participants to current practices. In the planning and execution of the courses much emphasis is put on clarifying the needs and skills of the participants and identifying practices that can best be applied in their homelands. Workshops and seminars are therefore important part of courses.